Would like to seek clarifications on the following, How it would be
possible to:

(i) Create the CAR/CApp , would it be through Dev Studio, if so i believe
tooling does not support this.

(ii) Modification of scripts/Stream definitions after deployment, if its
through the management console believe there is a limitation as discussed
on [1]

[1] [Dev] Fixing CApp story for Carbon 4.3.0

Regards,
Iranga

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Malith Dhanushka <mal...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +1 for the approach and we will need proper tooling support for toolbox
> creation as well.
>

> On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 12:28 PM, Anjana Fernando <anj...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> From BAM 3.0, we are thinking of replacing the toolbox packaging to CAR
>> files. The main motive for this came with CEP also requiring a packaging
>> format for their artifacts. So either, they also needed to use our toolbox
>> format, or else, go to a CAR packaging format, which is used with other
>> artifacts in the platform.
>>
>> So basically, as I feel, our artifacts like, stream definitions,
>> analytics scripts, UI pages are also in the same category as ESBs
>> sequences, proxies, endpoints etc.. so if they also don't use a new
>> packaging format, but rather use CAR, we also don't have a special reason
>> to have a separate one. So for these reasons, and also not to have too many
>> packaging formats in the platform, we also though of going with the
>> standard model with CAR.
>>
>> CEP have already suggested this for their artifacts in the thread [1].
>>
>> If there are any concerns, please shout.
>>
>> [1] [Architecture] cApp deployer support for WSO2 CEP
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Anjana.
>> --
>> *Anjana Fernando*