Caused by: InvalidTopologyException(msg:Component: [query6] subscribes from
non-existent stream: [outputEmailStream] of component [EventPublisherBolt])

To add my two cents. This seems to be a bug in storm component wiring
logic. Event publishers are terminal bolts. Therefore, there can't be any
storm output streams for them and apparently query6 bolt is trying to a
ssubscribe to stream which does not exists.

Thanks
*,Sajith Ravindra*
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com