Hi Everyone,

MDM team currently use SCEP for provisioning certificates associated with
the device enrolment process of iOS and Windows since they by default
demand us to use the same as part of their respective device enrolment
strategies. However, this appears to be something useful not only for the
two mentioned above, but also for the other platforms that are supported
over MDM such as Android, etc, which made us think of standardizing the
$Subject across all mobile plugins.

I am aware of the fact that IS team is currently working on getting SCEP
support added to IS. However, due to mis-alignments between the release
deadlines of MDM and IS, we thought of persisting with an implementation
done by Dilshan which caters our requirements for the time being. For
better integration with IS implemented SCEP functionality, we will adapt
the same in a later release.

Cheers,
Prabath
--