Hi Manjula/Danushka and All,

When I was reading through the options listed by Danushka, I got the
preference to #1 as well,

Go with ESB 4.8.1 for now. (Later we need to upgrade all the products to
> 4.4.x kernel) Backport the fix for logging to 4.8.1 if possible. (@ESB team
> is this possible?)

Because #2 and #3 would add much complexity to the cloud deployment. I
think we are at a state that we should consider the stability of the cloud
deployment because we are planing to go production late this year. So for
the sake of simplicity and the stability of the we should not introduce
anything that is adding any complexity cloud deployment, So my personal
preference would be go with #1.

And I believe we can do an upgrade later, and first thing should be we
should get ESB apptype running to cloud deployment. So I think going with
ESB 4.8.1 would be the ideal case.

But in the previous mail Kasun mentioned that the iPass won't work with
4.8.1 and other drawbacks with the option #1. So I think we better have a
session to analyse the options we have  with one or two ESB team members
and select the best option for us.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Kasun