I agreed with Deep. Ingress..etc APIs are very new and they will implement
in fabric8 eventually. We should not duplicate same effort. we need to come
up with a strategy to implement missing APIs in short term. (either
directly implementing or contribute to fabric8. contribution is the best
option IMO)

Lakmal Warusawithana
Mobile : +94714289692
Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/