*- Callout mediator :*
 All the callout functionality is supported with 'call' mediator with
blocking=true. Having two similar mediators will be create a bit of a
confusion.

It will make a lot of confusion when we have more than one mediators to do
the same thing. Therefore, better to deprecate this mediator.

*- DBReport/DBLookup mediator*
These mediators offer very limited functionality and we always recommend to
integrate with databases with the use of DSS (using a separate DSS or using
DSS features inside ESB)

Even though this mediator has been used by some customers, they are using
that for very limited functionality and we always suggest them to use DSS
as Kasun mentioned. If users really want to connect to a database, they can
easily write a simple class mediator.

*- Bean, POJOCommand, Spring* : Rarely used mediators and no active
development happens on these.
*- Router* : Same as filter mediator, so no use of having this.
*- In, Out * : Rarely used and often not required with the new call/respond
mediator approach.

+1 for deprecating these mediators.

With the new DAS integration, we can deprecate BAM mediator since we have
the PublishEvent mediator.

--
Thank you and Best Regards,
Chanaka Fernando