Hi Chathura,

When correlating the process instances In addition to correlation
variables, it's mandatory for the user to provide either one of the message
name or signal name.

Apart from it all the other parameters are optional. It depends on the type
of the process definition that we are going to execute. For an example if
the message receive event is immediately connected to a parallel gateway,
 user should define the activity id to be executed.

Regards,
Firzhan

--
*Firzhan Naqash*
Senior Software Engineer - Integration Platform Team

email: firz...@wso2.com
mobile: (+94) 77 9785674 <%28%2B94%29%2071%205247551>*|
blog: http://firzhanblogger.blogspot.com/
<http://firzhanblogger.blogspot.com/>  <http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>*
*twitter: https://twitter.com/firzhan007 <https://twitter.com/firzhan007> |
linked-in: **https://www.linkedin.com/in/firzhan