IIRC, the archetype catalogs are normally updated on every Sundays. Since
we released the archetype last week, it should have been indexed and
updated yesterday. We could wait for a one or two days and check again via
the jira we created for this, if the archetype is not updated in the
catalog list.

@Manuri, in the mean time could we check whether is there any differences
between the two?

--