Hi All,

WSO2 BPS  contains a RESTInvokerTask to invoke/send a  message from a BPMN
process instance to a REST service. Similarly, we can extend support to
implement  a SOAP Task to invoke external soap services from a BPMN process
instance.

The diagram below is a sample BPMN process which invokes an external soap
service to get data in order to complete the process.

[image: Inline image 2]

This is an example for a two-way communication i.e. the request is sent to
the soap service and a response is excepted back. There can be scenarios
where a response is not expected back from the service(One-way).

In order to achieve this we have to create a soap client which invokes the
needed soap service by passing the payload (Soap message, headers etc.)
 There are many ways to write a soap client.
For this, what will be the best-suited option out of the following?

[1] Using Apache CXF

[2] Using Axis2
[3] Using Java XML Soap

Any suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
*Natasha Wijesekare*

*WSO2  Inc:  http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>*
*email  : nata...@wso2.com <nata...@wso2.com>*