Hi All,

I tried implementing a SOAP client using Apache CXF and came across the
following limitations.

- When invoking the operation with  parameters it expects a Java object to
be passed as the parameter when a complex type is used i.e. not a primitive
type.

-  Apache CXF SOAP client  cannot create java objects from
dynamic WSDLs which is one of our requirements.

Is there any way to overcome these limitations when using CXF or is there
any other alternative ways to create SOAP clients?
Any suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Natasha Wiejsekare

--
*Natasha Wijesekare*