Like with generic HTTP Monitoring Dashboard (gadgets), we could have
generic gadgets for Metrics here so that products can reuse them with the
analytics dashboard.

I think you can do a carbon 5 based release of the metrics dependencies (a
carbon feature release) and also expose those services used with metrics
data fetching as microservices as you mentioned.

*Kishanthan Thangarajah*
Associate Technical Lead,
Platform Technologies Team,
WSO2, Inc.