This thread described the authorization issue when reading data for gadgets
( as I mentioned in Dashboard server product council).

When IoT server/ API manager publish events, it need to tell DAS whose data
it is. ( however, server cannot login using that user, as then it will need
to keep passwords and also end up having to keep too many connections).

Gadget, when requesting data, has to tell DAS on whose behalf it is
requesting the data. DAS has to verify and show visible data. ( also DAS
data API need to be secured so that random users cannot call it and look at
other people's data).

--Srinath