As per meeting ( Sanjiva, Shankar, Sumedha, Anjana, Miyuru, Seshika, Suho,
Nirmal, Nuwan)

We need APIM and IOT Server to be able to publish events as "system user",
but ask DAS to place data under Ann's ( related user) account.

We need Devices to be able to *directly* send a event to DAS with an Oauth
token.

Following is the picture describing full scenario

[image: DASSecuirtyScenarios.png]
--Srinath