The blog post has been removed. Sorry for all the confusion. This was only
done as part of the agreement we had during last week's meeting to
demonstrate certain features such as Spring support, JPA support, support
for patterns etc. in order to help developers understand how to implement
certain stuff with MSF4J. Our target community of MSF4J is primarily
developers, and developers like to refer to sample code segments in order
to proceed with implementing their solutions. We lazy developers love to
Google search for code segments, e.g. JDBC connection example, and then
copy, paste and modify those segments. What I have been trying to do with
the series of blogposts is to make available such code segments developers
could readily use. Since this post and mail thread has generated a lot of
negative feeling and confusion, I think it is better to get rid of this
controversial blog post.

Thanks
Azeez

* cell: +94 77 3320919blog: **http://blog.afkham.org*