Why are we not using different permissions for each dashboard than using
 roles. I believe using permissions will be more scalable than using roles.
WDYT?

Regards
Suho

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Nisala Nanayakkara <nis...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Udara,
>
> Since these are internal roles, they are not stored in LDAP. So it will
> work fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Nisala
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Udara Rathnayake <uda...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Another question, ​Is this going to work if we have to connect to a
>> read-only LDAP/A
>> ​D​
>> userstore?
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Tanya Madurapperuma <ta...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Is this model scalable? Because per dashboard we will have to create 4
>>> internal roles. So if we have N number of dashboards we will end up having
>>> 4 * N number of internal roles.
>>>
>>> @ IS team : is this approach fine? Or is there any better approach?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tanya

>>> --
>>> Tanya Madurapperuma
>>>
>>> Senior Software Engineer,
>>> WSO2 Inc. : wso2.com
>>> Mobile : +94718184439
>>> Blog : http://tanyamadurapperuma.blogspot.com
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> UdaraR
>>

> --
> *Nisala Niroshana Nanayakkara,*
> Software Engineer
> Mobile:(+94)717600022
> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com/

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor
*WSO2 Inc. *http://wso2.com
* <http://wso2.com/>*
lean . enterprise . middleware

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/