Gadget generation API  is orthogonal to the usage API and we are not
changing the usage API, hence gadget created via old generation tools will
still work.

Regards
Suho

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Rajith Vitharana <raji...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Tanya,
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Tanya Madurapperuma <ta...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rajith,
>>
>> We have not done any GA release, not even an Alpha release of the product
>> with this, but a component repo release.
>>
> Still if this is a API change to a component which we already released to
> public, I feel we have to think of those aspects as well. (Conflicts
> happens only if some one is going to use it, hence kind of taking a chance
> doing such release, if we can't 100% sure no one will going to use that) or
> else we may need to provide migration (support when/if) needed. Just my two
> cents :)

> Rajith Vitharana
>
> Software Engineer,
> WSO2 Inc. : wso2.com
> Mobile : +94715883223
> Blog : http://lankavitharana.blogspot.com/

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor
*WSO2 Inc. *http://wso2.com
* <http://wso2.com/>*
lean . enterprise . middleware

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/