Hi Dunith,

As we have a clear separation in between chart configuration and data
provider, what about if we bring this data type logic to data provider
level? There we could redefine the data types with current retrieval method
and user preferred types. Then pass that schema to the chart drawing part.
At the moment our schema consist of data types such as long, float, int
double, string which are derived from java. Ultimately the purpose of the
data provider is to provide data and schema to javascript libraries.  What
do you think about that?

Regards,