Hi,

ESB 5.0.0 beta analytics dashboard seems to be taking a considerable amount
of memory to operate. I noticed the following in Chrome 51.0.2704.103 m
(64-bit) in Windows.

[image: Inline image 2]

Next to Gmail Inbox, ESB Dashboard takes about average 400MB to operate.
This can sometimes go up to more than 700MB when browsing through pages.

I compared the memory usage against Grafana demo, Grafana Playground [1]
and a Kibana4 demo[2], which takes average 150MB and 200MB of memory
respectively.

IMO there's room for this memory usage to be reduced. Since dashboards
would likely be used frequently, reducing the memory footprint would add a
considerable amount of value to the user experience.

[1] - http://play.grafana.org/
[2] - https://kibana.logit.io/app/kibana#/dashboard/Demo-IIS-Dashboard

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com