Hi Udara,

I've seen this behavior both in Windows and in Ubuntu (and in Ubuntu
Firefox as well). I even saw memory usage values of more than 2GB for a
window which was kept open for some time. Could you try with the steps
mentioned in [1]?

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DAS-465

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com