Hi all,

Currently I'm working on a client side tool that consumes REST APIs for API
import/export feature of APIM (Refer to my previous email labeled [1]).
There OAuth life cycle goes as follows.

User asked to give a application name on the configuration file.Using that,
tool create a client application calling DCR endpoint to obtain consumer
keys and consumer secretes required to generate tokens that are needed for
import and export of APIs. In the case where user didn't provide any
application name, tool's default name will be used for the above.

If the application already exists and only if the user is the owner of that
particular application, consumer key and the consumer secret of the
existing application will be returned by the DCR endpoint.

If any feedback on this process please do reply.

*[1] Facilitating Updating API with import/export tool in APIM *

Kaveesha Perera
Intern - Software Engineering

mobile: 0716130471