On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Lasantha Samarakoon <lasant...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are currently working on implementing multitenancy for Carbon-5 based
> products. In order to implement this we are creating Kubenetes namespaces
> for each tenant (namespaces provides isolation between tenants and the same
> approach has been used by WSO2 cloud as well).
>
> In most of the customer use cases, the tenants can be defined at the
> deployment time, but in order to cater SaaS requirements the tenants has to
> be created dynamically. To achieve this we have built a REST API using
> Microservices[1] (please find the attached Swaggger definition of the API).
> This API provides a endpoints for basic CRUD operations on tenants on
> Kubenetes cluster.

​Great work Lasantha! Can you please share the API resource/method list in
text​

​format?​

> So in order to proceed with this what are the options to integrate this
> with the platform? Do we need to implement a UUF component and/or a CLI as
> well?

​May be we can write a bash script first and later move to a CLI/UI.

​I think we would also need to expose methods for automating the deployment
process once tenants/namespaces are created. Each WSO2 product would
release required K8S defnitions together with the product releases.

​Thanks​

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*
Software Architect