Sending E-mails is a very generic feature thus we have to make sure
whatever we do here can be reuse within the platform not just within IS.
Shall we arrange a discussion with Azeez, Suho and API-M folks before we
continue to discuss E-Mail specific Implementation details ?

Also E-Mail is just one way of notification, we need some sort of a generic
framework/abstraction to send any type of  notification such as SMS. Once
we have such design we can implantation E-Mail support as one notification
type. I guess we can reuse most of the code/design from C4 based CEP module.

Thanks !

Sagara Gunathunga

Associate Director / Architect; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com
V.P Apache Web Services;    http://ws.apache.org/