Hi all,

When we were implementing the email management support for IS 5.3.0 the
idea was to use and integrate the generic WSO2 CEP Output Adaptor
module  (Including Email, SMS etc.) for email sending functionality, so we
can use this feature among other WSO2 products as well. AFAIK this has
already shipped with IS 5.3.0.

Thanks,
Kasun.

[1] http://mail.wso2.org/mailarchive/architecture/2015-April/019965.html

Kasun Gayan Bandara
PhD Research Student
Machine Learning Group

Faculty of Information Technology, Clayton
Monash University
25 Exhibition Walk, Clayton Campus
Wellington Road
Clayton VIC 3800