+1

Other than sending back 200, I think it would be helpful if there is
another configuration to make the health check API, call a given backend
(which returns 200) and respond to the original caller.

The advantage of having this is, we can have a rough idea about the full
flow. e.g. is traffic going out from the gateway node to outside networks?

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When we deploying api gateway in container management system (or even
> fronted by ELB) we need to have a health check end point to configure.
> Since gateway only going pass through we don't have such at the moment.
>
> Shall we do $subject? it should only return 200
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Director - Cloud Architecture; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692 <+94%2071%20428%209692>

*Best Regards*

*Rushmin Fernando*
*Technical Lead*

WSO2 Inc. <http://wso2.com/> - Lean . Enterprise . Middleware