Yes, its useful to have it. What this requires is a pre-defined service to
be shipped with the Gateway. The following needs to be considered for that
service.

1) The service context (path) should be preserved. We shouldn't allow APIs
to be added with that context.
2) The gateway interceptors should ignore requests to this endpoint. i.e,
security, throttling, analytics, etc should be ignored.

Thanks,
NuwanD.

--
Nuwan Dias