Hi all,

Shall we use the same default.yaml to define datasources with default
configuration of the product. because in carbon-datasources, we don't have
default database configurations and there are coming from different
components. but we read datasources configuration from carbon-datasources.
So we need a place to get the default values, if it is not specified in
deployment.yaml.

Thanks
Danesh