With this approach, all the components required for the product will be in
the proposed product repo and any changes to components (bug fixes, etc),
will require a product release.

You also have to use the new product directory structure proposed for C5
based servers.

And don't use carbon.product file, unless it is necessary. Not to have a
"carbon.prodcut" is supported with the latest carbon feature plugin.
Otherwise, you can't automate the release with CI/CD. if required.

Thanks,

*Kishanthan Thangarajah*
Technical Lead,
Platform Technologies Team,