Hi, HasithaD and I are working on bootstrapping the C5 based Message Broker
product.

In the current version of WSO2 Message broker (3.x) we have following 3
repos.

   1.

   Andes - contains the messaging core, apache qpid fork and JMX monitoring
   objects.
   2.

   Carbon-business-messaging - contains admin services, wraps andes as a
   osgi service, and the UI impl.
   3.

   Product-mb - contains test cases, and distribution configurations.

For MB 4x, we have come up with a more unified structure based on a single
repo (refer [2] as an example). The intention here is to reduce build and
maintenance complexity. However, if there is a need to use separate
components/features within MB into other products, we need to go for
separate repos as and when required.

We will be working on product-mb/4.x.x branch [1]. Please let us know any
suggestion and comments on this.

[1]. https://github.com/wso2/product-mb/tree/4.x.x

[2].

product-mb

├── components

│     ├── org.wso2.carbon.andes

│     ├── org.wso2.carbon.mb.services

│     ├── org.wso2.carbon.mb.ui

│     └── …..

├── features

│     ├── org.wso2.carbon.andes.feature

│     ├── org.wso2.carbon.mb.services.feature

│     ├── org.wso2.carbon.mb.ui.feature

│     └── …...

├── pom.xml

├── LICENSE.txt