+1 for handle authorization in consistent way for all end points.
Such as
"/oauth2/introspect"
"oauth2/userinfo"

According to IS 5.3 Authentication and Authorization of REST APIS mechanism
[1], what are the permission strings assign for following end points.

"oauth2/token"
"oauth2/revoke"
"/oauth2/introspect"
"oauth2/userinfo"