Hi,

I went through the scim2-compliance-test-suite [1] source code, but I
couldn't find an abstraction layer which separates the SCIM 2 client from
the test and report modules. Is there any way I can separate SCIM 2.0
client from [1] so that I can use it as the SCIM 2.0 client for the
$subject.

In addition to that, I found this[2] repository which contains another SCIM
client. can I know the completion level of this project?

In summary, there are 3 options which I can use to generate a SCIM 2.0
client.

   1. Separate SCIM 2.0 client from [1]
   2. Separate SCIM 2.0 client from [2]
   3. Use swagger doc [3] to generate client

[1] https://github.com/wso2-incubator/scim2-compliance-test-suite
[2] https://github.com/HansageeSJ/scim-client
[3] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-5695

Appreciate any suggestions.