Hi Maheshika,

Can we have following 3 repos for this project under wso2-extensions
organization?

1. *identity-outbound-provisioning-scim2*

For the outbound connector

2. *identity-scim2-common*

For common utilities for inbound and outbound connectors. E.g.
AttributeMapper class in inbound connector which is needed for outbound
connector as well.

3. *identity-client-scim2*

For SCIM2 client generated using SCIM2 swagger files. This will be used by
outbound connector as well as can be used by anyone as standalone client.
Ideally this should be used for the scim2 compliance test suite as well,
but have failed to do so.

Regards,
Johann.