By looking at current swagger code get base class and other implementations
i do not think they can simply update it to work with OAPI 3.0.0. I think
they will need to rewrite code-gen module.
So we will have to wait till that implementation complete. So i think SDK
generation page should clearly show warning message why they cannot
download SDK.

Thanks,
snajeewa.

--