Hi Eranda,

   1. Aren't we going to handle granting permission as well?
   2. Can we handle a scenario like removing all consumers for a queue
   using a single command?  I was just thinking if we can chain different
   commands together to achieve complex scenarios.

--
Asanka Abeyweera
Associate Technical Lead

Phone: +94 712228648