Hi Eranda,

I have downloaded the release from above link and tried to experience the
CLI client. But I wasn't able to find the separate script which can used to
start the client. Could you please provide me some guidance?

Thanks & Regards,
/charithag

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Eranda Rajapakshe <eran...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Chamila, Kavindu,
>
> Yes, we are going ahead with design 2 approach. For the moment we are
> including the CLI Client inside the Broker pack itself and it will start
> with a separate script. Also since we are packaging it inside Broker zip,
> we have changed the implementation language to java as it will be more
> smooth and we can also re-use some libraries.
>
> We have packaged an initial version of the CLI client in the latest weekly
> release [1]
>
> [1]. https://github.com/wso2/message-broker/releases/tag/v4.0.47
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Kavindu Zoysa <kavi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Eranda,
>>

>>> Furthermore, when implementing helper commands like `help` and
>>> `version`, it might be better to duplicate WUM client designs as we need to
>>> provide a single experience for all WSO2 clients. WDYT?
>>>

>> As Chamila mentioned it is better to duplicate WUM client designs and
>> implementations(both UX designs and code level implementation), because
>> people are using WUM for a reasonable time and, UX designs and
>> implementations are stable. There fore it is better to duplicate it.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Kavindu

> *Eranda Rajapakshe*
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94784822608

*Charitha Goonetilleke*
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

mobile: +94 77 751 3669 <%2B94777513669>
Twitter:@CharithaWs <https://twitter.com/CharithaWs>, fb: charithag
<https://www.facebook.com/charithag>, linkedin: charithag
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/charithag>

<http://wso2.com/signature>