Hi Vihanga,

AFAIU you are suggesting an improvement to first solution suggested.
Instead of closing the existing session at once, you are suggesting to
notify the user and get the approval before closing.

This can be added to second phase of this project. In the second phase, we
hope to add functionality to prompt the user with active session
information (meta data such as device, session start time etc ) and let
user to select what session to close.

Regards,
Dimuth Menikgama