Hi Dimuthu,
+1 on the second phase.

But I am worried about the "Unlikely case" ..
The problem is that the user is not able to login, which means he can not
use any services, except "call the admin". Usually you can not reach admin
in time when this kind of thing happens. I consider this as "Denial of
Service", which causes loss of productivity in critical situations.

Cheers,
Ruwan