We don't have an application search capability right now right? If so I
don't think we should be adding such a feature. Because its unlikely
someone will have so many apps to search from.

Some of the usages of these properties that I could think are (based on
some replies as well).

1. The need to publish these data to third party key managers when
generating application keys.
2. The need to publish these data to application/subscription related
workflows.
3. The need to access these data at the API Gateway when processing a
request (we could probably use the JWT for this).

Anyhow, Vithursa let's take these requirements step by step. First lets
work on the design and implementation of saving these data against the
Application.