Hi All,

Currently we persist oidc related scopes and claims in the registry. With
this approach we need to access the registry in run time, which is an
anti-pattern. So going forward we have decided to persist oidc scopes and
claims in the db and remove from the registry.

*With the new implementation:*
1.  In the management console 'Resident Identity Provider > Inbound
Authentication Configuration > OAuth2/OpenidConnect configuration'  will be
divided in to two sections.
   a. First section will include the existing EP URLs
   b. Second section will include scope claim table which have the ability
to add and delete scope claim mapping.
2. In the first server start up the scopes and claims defined
in oidc-scope-config.xml will be stored in the db and a caching layer.
3. So when the UI is loading the scopes and claims that are stored in the
table will be populated to the UI as well.

I will update the thread with the screen shots of the new UI and the design
of the new table soon. Highly appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks on
this.

Hasanthi Dissanayake

Senior Software Engineer | WSO2

E: hasan...@wso2.com