Hi Tharindu,

Thank you for your question and suggestion regarding maven archetype and
maven interactive mode.

You can skip the interactive-mode by appending the following parameter-line
with your archetype generation command.
*-DinteractiveMode=false*

Also, I will do update all relevant docs on how-to skip the
interactive-mode with related snippets.

Cheers!!!
Thanks & Regards,
*Kathirgamasegaran Athiththan *| Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94774922931 | (e) athitht...@wso2.com

<http://wso2.com/signature>