Hi Tharindu/All,

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can clone or download the latest event-handler maven archetype from here
<https://github.com/athiththan11/WSO2-Event-Handler-Maven-Archetype/tree/v2.0.0>
[1],
which now supports generating boilerplates with or without
IdentityConnectorConfig. This can be achieved by using the

   - -DIdentityConnectorConfig flag with either Y or N values

to specify the generation of boilerplate with or without connector
configurations.

Also, you can follow the provided README.md (in GitHub) file for more
instructions.

[1]:
https://github.com/athiththan11/WSO2-Event-Handler-Maven-Archetype/tree/v2.0.0

Thanks & Regards,
*Kathirgamasegaran Athiththan *| Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94774922931 | (e) athitht...@wso2.com

<http://wso2.com/signature>