Hi All,

Sorry for the late to reply to this email. I have following concerns on
this feature.

1. Generalizing the feature: I think Johann and Isura also have pointed the
same. It looks like this feature is pretty much coupled to the email claim,
this same feature can be applied to phone number, IMID etc. So any specific
reason why we are not generalizing this and in future we can apply to
different scenarios ?

2. Complexity of applying: I feel following note gives some complexities
when comes to the real world scenarios. There may be existing system with
existing user base and we need to enable this feature. In such cases, we
need to think about user data update, migration etc. So there should not be
much overhead on using this feature. Do we have any option for that ?

"An admin needs to enable “verifyEmail” claim during user creation to
support this feature"

Thanks
Godwin

--
Godwin Amila Shrimal | Technical Lead | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +44 744 466 3849 | (w) +44 203 696 6510 | (e) god...@wso2.com