In future we will have some sort of light weight mediation also embedded in
API microgateway. In such cases we will have mediation extensions in
addition to API definition.
So completely depend on API definition will be problematic as we cannot
embed such logic there. Thoughts?

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

--
*Sanjeewa Malalgoda*
Software Architect | Associate Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

GET INTEGRATION AGILE <https://wso2.com/signature>
Integration Agility for Digitally Driven Business