Hi All,

I have started working on a project of Integrating Postman with WSO2 API
Manager.

When a publisher logs in to the publisher portal they can upload OpenAPI
files or a URL to create an API. When an application developer logs into
the API developer portal,  they can download OpenAPI specifications of
those APIs. In this project we will be implementing a new functionality
which enables API developers to upload a postman collection to the
publisher portal to create an API. And also developers can import postman
collections via the developer portal and publisher portal as well.

I'm  trying to implement this by converting Postman collections into
OpenAPI definitions and vice versa.

Thank you.

Tharani Karunathilaka.

--
*Tharani Karunathilaka |*Trainee Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94710718767 | (e) thar...@wso2.com