Hi All,

I have recently started implementing a feature to download a Postman
collection in the publisher portal and also publish a Postman collection to
https://www.postman.com under a specific user account.

Here we are going to implement a feature to publish a postman collection to
the Postman web application after taking the Postman API key from the
user.  Postman API Key can be generated for a postman account from
https://web.postman.co/settings/me/api-keys.

We are planning to give permission to add a Postman API Key per tenant from
the Admin Portal. There can be multiple API keys for one tenant.