On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  With Maven 2.0.8, it fails after ~15 min complaining that the
>  archiva-docs zip file is missing.

And once I get past that, assuming the plexus runtime standalone app
is still *supposed* to work, it won't start because...

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2008/03/16 10:56:28 | Caused by:
org.mortbay.util.MultiException[org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'securitySynchronization': FactoryBean
threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'archivaConfiguration': FactoryBean threw
exception on object creation; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'registry#commons-configuration':
Post-processing of the FactoryBean's object failed; nested exception
is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Session

That's very similar to a problem I'm having with Continuum... which
makes me want to blame Redback since they have that in common.

--
Wendy