Hi,

I'm stuck once more with this problem. Restarting archiva doesn't help.
This might be because I'm not restarting it using standard run script (no
wrapper for my platform : IBM Aix).

As I directly use plexus.sh script to start, I have to kill archiva when I want
to restart it...

Do you have a solution for this use case?
Isn't there a file that I could delete manually that would let archiva restart
and correctly unlock.

And btw, is there a way to disable this security feature?

Cheers.