Hello all,

It was recently pointed out to me by one of our team, as we rush to get content
into ArchivesSpace, that the Rights Statement doesn’t show up on the public
user interface.  We enter it in the Resource, mark every Publish box, and click
Publish All at the end.  Everything looks fine at the staff end, but no rights
statement appears for the public.  Is this the way it’s supposed to work?  Is
there anything we can do so the right statement shows up, other than adding it
in the Notes?

We’re using LibraryHost to host our instance.

Thanks!
Freya

[cid:image001.png@01D507DF.8CCD64B0]

Freya Anderson
Head, Information Services
Acting Head, Historical Collections
phone: 907.465.1315

Andrew P. Kashevaroff Building
Mail: PO Box 110571, Juneau, AK 99811
Visit: 395 Whittier St., Juneau, AK 99801

email<mailto:freya.ander...@alaska.gov> | web<http://library.alaska.gov/> |
sign up for event
notifications<http://list.state.ak.us/mailman/listinfo/at-apk-and-sjm> | The
Information Center for Government<http://library.alaska.gov/is/>