Hi,

Are you able to look at the logs and see what error is being returned there?

Best,
Maura

From: <archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of
Gwenlyn Coddington <gcodding...@mcdaniel.edu>
Date: Monday, December 16, 2019 at 10:30 AM
To: "archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org"
<archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about Agent Records

Hello,

I am new to ArchivesSpace and was hoping some of the more experienced users
might be able to shed some light on a problem we are having with our Agent
Records.  Many of our Agent Records with date expressions are not displaying
properly in the Public Interface.  When you go to click on the individual
record, it returns an error message (“We’re sorry, but something went wrong”).
All these records appear to use the Dates of Existence Expression field rather
than the normalized Begin and End fields. Agent Records without dates appear to
be displaying correctly. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Thanks for your time,
Gwen Coddington

Gwenlyn Coddington
College Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
McDaniel Hoover Library
gcodding...@mcdaniel.edu<mailto:gcodding...@mcdaniel.edu>
(410) 857-2793