Hi everyone,
We're planning to do some test ingests of big collections using the spreadsheet
importer (aspace-import-excel) on our ASpace sandbox, which is currently on
version 2.8. I don't know if this was the case in the past, but I'm hearing
from some folks that there is an upper-limit to the number of rows the ingest
spreadsheet can have, which for us appears to be set to a max of 2000. Does
anyone know if this is something that can be increased, like in a setting
somewhere?

Thanks,
--Benn

Benn Joseph
Head, Collections Services
McCormick Library of Special Collections & University Archives
Northwestern University Libraries
Northwestern University
www.library.northwestern.edu
benn.jos...@northwestern.edu<mailto:benn.jos...@northwestern.edu%0d>