From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Benn
Joseph <benn.jos...@northwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 2:33 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] spreadsheet importer max number of rows in
v2.8?

Hi everyone,

We’re planning to do some test ingests of big collections using the spreadsheet
importer (aspace-import-excel) on our ASpace sandbox, which is currently on
version 2.8. I don’t know if this was the case in the past, but I’m hearing
from some folks that there is an upper-limit to the number of rows the ingest
spreadsheet can have, which for us appears to be set to a max of 2000. Does
anyone know if this is something that can be increased, like in a setting
somewhere?

Thanks,

--Benn

Benn Joseph

Head, Collections Services

McCormick Library of Special Collections & University Archives

Northwestern University Libraries

Northwestern University

www.library.northwestern.edu

benn.jos...@northwestern.edu<mailto:benn.jos...@northwestern.edu%0d>